Sunday, December 5, 2010

Sick

I am so over being sick!!! I have been sick now for over a week with a stuffy head a terrible cough and just down right feeling like crap! I haven't been able to ride my bike because when I get hot I start coughing to the point I get gagged. I know my co workers hate me because all I do is cough, so I went to the doctor Friday, I don't have an infection or anything just the "crap" as my doctor called it. I was able to get some cough medicine with Hydrocodone, Oh my this stuff is wonderful. With the cough medicine I was finally able to sleep and not cough myself to death. Well, I am feeling better so I will ride my bike today for as long as I can. Oh and I was 208.6 on Friday when I weighed on the scale, I have probably already blown that with what I have eaten over the weekend so I need to control my eating what else is new.

No comments:

Post a Comment