Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WOW

Okay so I did not expect to be this busy starting in April, Racing season is full on!!! Now Shawn wants to race, so he was excepted to a junior team, DIY, and is just about to come unglued. He is so excited about his first race which will be this weekend in Dillsworth. A BIG THANK YOU To the Brookshire family for helping him out so much!! Clothes, socks, shoes and a loner bike until we can find one for him, which is going to be a BIG issue. I am excited for him! I now know I won't sleep until I die, Keeping up with Robert and Shawn and still trying to drop my weight, I won't go back up but I think it's going to take me longer to go down. I do however have a ride coming up next weekend, Tour de Blount over in Tennessee. I can't wait, but on the same hand it will be hard, I've tried not to think about it but with Mothers Day here it's hard not to. I miss my mom!! Next Sunday will be 11 years, so it will be a bitter sweet victory when I get through this ride, I don't think anyone realizes much this ride means to me. The fact of me making it through it will be a miracle, at 240lbs last September I never would have been able to do 5 miles and 195 now I do almost 10 miles a day if not more. If not for Robert and Shawn I wouldn't be at this weight now or as happy!! God has given me a new wonderful job and I have more self esteem than I have had in years........45 miles here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment