Thursday, August 4, 2011

House buying 101

Okay so I didn't know much about buying a house! BUT now I am close to being able to pull my hair out!! I have learned so much over the past two weeks! I don't know if Robert let me do most of the research or if he just didn't have the time but I am very grateful! I also hope I took some of the pressure off of him, I know everything has been hectic but I have kinda enjoyed doing it. I feel like an adult making decisions not just someone that really doesn't have a say in anything like other women may go through. If we get this house I can say and feel like I actually helped on this one and it is truly ours not just Robert's because we have done this together. The last house was all Robert because I didn't have a clue as to where to even start. I think this will truly be a home....Well we counter offered last night so we should hear something today so let's see how it goes.....More later on the house.....

No comments:

Post a Comment