Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Several Things


Well I started at the gym yesterday evening, Robert and Shawn went with me on my first trip to show me around and how stuff worked. We were at the gym until about 6 then headed home. Got up this morning at 5am and headed back to do a better workout, I'm ready for bed now. Robert found out today that he has strep, his throat has been sore for a couple of days but we had no idea it was this, Doctor gave him meds he should start feeling better by tomorrow. Shawn went to a Boy Scout meeting a week ago Tuesday and they made kindling, well now Shawn has a hatchet of his own and even built mom a fire Sunday night which was the hottest and longest lasting fire I have ever had, he did wonderful with a little bit of help from dad way to go guys.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment