Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today was a good challange

Today was a challange but a wonderful day. I learned that I can jog, maybe not very far, yet, but I can do it. Shawn was alot of help to me jogging, he loves to encourage me which coming from a 10 year old is more valuable than anything. I knew if Shawn was with me I couldn't cheet or quite, he wouldn't let me and I didn't want to, I needed someone to help me get over the fear of just starting. Now that I have started Idon't want to quite, I wanted to start the program over and do it again but I knew I couldn't and shouldn't. Next run is Friday and believe it or not I can't wait, I feel like I am actually doing something and I can't wait to see the weight start falling off faster. I think Robert is impressed also, he doesn't say much but I know he is watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment