Friday, November 9, 2012

What a year



It's been a good year in some ways.... Robert changed his diet in the middle of the race year and I think his body is still trying to adjust and then a broke toe and now getting over a stomach bug but I think I am finally getting him straightened out.....let hope! Shawn decided to run Cross country at school as well as biking and Scouts, now time for Basketball. Slowing down is not an option and Robert wonders why I want a nap... go figure. We have done A LOT of work on the house and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Finally, Robert see he isn't Superman and needs to concentrate on one thing at a time so no more house construction until next fall. I'm doing good, Staying busy at work and counting down the days until my 3 year mark, almost 2 years down with 1 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment