Monday, February 11, 2013

AYC Camp 2013



Well we had the start of the season meet and greet for the new and old members of AYC. I will have to say that I not only think Shawn had fun but I believe Robert and I did as well. We started out On Friday night 2.1.13 with a catered dinner from Moes and the first of many, I'm sure, Meet and Greet and team meeting. We, as in the board members and parents of the seasoned riders got the chance to introduce ourselves to the newbies. I still can't get over how far we have come in the past three years. Originally Friday night we had four boys stay with us. I think for most of the night they camped out in Shawn's room playing xbox.  Saturday went well, the younger kids worked on bike handling skills at Carrier Park while the older kids went for a road ride, I stayed behind and helped Lisa Brookshire get ready for the lunch rush and dinner. Saturday night we ended up with 8 boys staying the night. Sunday was another good ride for the guys, I got to drive sag and everyone did great. It was sad to see everyone leave but I think everyone learned and had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment